This build has gone through a few different configurations butI am pretty happy with the way it is looking now. I had a NOS tam tank still in the box that I used and we took the stock seat and cut down the pan and made a new seat cover for it. The frame and swing arm were sandblasted and powder coated as well. A disc brake set up from a 80cc dirt bike was adapted to fit and some ever hydraulic forks on the front round it out. Feels very stable at 60 mph. Running a trail tech to monitor the temps and rpm's. As it sits now it has a Malossi gr2 50cc and a 19mm Dellorto which I just started today for the first time so let the running begin.