All started when I bought a $150 rusty crusty Jawa supreme with a locked engine. Engine was super seized and had sat without plug for years outside. I decided for an engine swap with a Peugeot, and had the opportunity to swap one of my project bikes (a Carabela) with a Batavus Mondial. The engine was bad as well, so I built a new engine with Airsal crank, T6 50cc cylinder, athena reeds, mlm intake, sha 15.15 and Simonini circuit pipe. I cut and welded the Jawa bar on the batavus frame, got an Amazon seat, did the body work on the tank, spray painted the seat and tank, put some 1953 Peugeot emblems (from Peugeot 203 a car) and a Stella emblem just because of my daughter's name! Wearing new mitas white walls.