I would call it subtle yet important modifications to a machine already in running,excellent mode. All I did was add a 6volt battery with flasher to mount rear turn signals. Front signals soon. I added foot pegs from my drumkit assorted hardware. Cleaned carb and added new petcock. Fixed horn...I added mirrors as well...pedal shaft was horizontally wobbly which made starting difficult so I simply found the groove where a washer was missing and now it starts first time, every time.. I added chrome auto door trim to the mag wheels and around the seat and a few other places. It gets a real nice look at night....Probably forgot a few things but I haven't put one drill hole anywhere on the bike as I want to keep it spotless. But I love this damn moped.